Please vote on your favorite logo for the danscourses.com website homepage. To cast your vote go to the bottom of the page. Since we have so many students I will have to use 2 polls at least. Comments with constructive feedback and input are always welcome at the bottom of the page too.
All logos were designed by the Photoshop computer students. Keep in mind, the students in the class are computer students, not professional designers or artists. You can vote for your personal favorite but you may also want to use the assignment guidelines to help you in judging. Here are some of the project guidelines that were handed to the students:
- The logo must blend or incorporate into the Gray background color
- The logo must have text = "DansCourses" or "DansCourses.com"
- Text must be large enough to be readable and must visually work with Verdana which is used on most of the site
- The logo must have 3 or more separate images on separate layers
- The logo must reflect the subject matter of the site, "Computers"
- The Images you use must either not be copyrighted images or they must be altered enough by you that the copyright no longer applies
- In the end, you need at least one adjustment layer, one style/effects
layer, one layer mask, one text layer, and three separate image layers.
Photoshop Midterm Web Logo Project
|< Prev||Next >|